Blueberries in Liqueur
- 1 pint (2-3/4 cups) blueberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced (2 cups)
- 4 fresh ripe peaches, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- strawberry liqueur, or blueberry liqueur
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
In large bowl, combine fruit with ½ cup sugar
and liqueur. Cover and marinate in
refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. Just
before serving, whip cream until it begins to hold its shape. Add 1 tablespoon sugar and beat into
peaks. Serve fruit in dessert dishes or
long-stemmed glasses. Garnish with
cream. Yield: 4 to 6 servings.
Close this window to return to Happy Berry
The Happy Berry, Inc.
120 Kelley Cr. Rd.
Phone: (864) 868-2946
Farm: (864) 350-9345