Double Blueberry Pie|
- 1 9-inch frozen or homemade pie shell
- 1 Pint jar of blueberry jam
- 1/4 Teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- Sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
Prepare pie shell according to directions and cool.
In microwave dish combine blueberry jam and cinnamon. Microwave on high until mixture liquefies, about 1 minute. Stir in fresh blueberries. Spoon mixture into prepared pie shell and chill.
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. Makes about 6 servings.
Close this window to return to Happy Berry