Arugula Blueberry Salad with Orange Dressing|
Shred the lettuce and arugula into 1/2 inch strips or less. Set aside.
- 1 head lettuce with outer leaves removed
- 2 bunches arugula
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pint [12 ounces] of blueberries
- 1 can [7 to 8 ounces] hearts of palm cut in 1/4 inch squares, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon of grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
Whisk together the dressing ingredients until thoroughly blended.
Toss the lettuce and arugula together with 1/2 of the dressing just before serving. Spread the rest of the ingredients... avocados, plum tomatoes and blueberries over the top and add more/rest of dressing to taste.
Serves 4 to 6
Close this window to return to Happy Berry
The Happy Berry, Inc.
Mailing Address Only: 120 Kelley Creek Road
Farm Address-No Mail Receptacle: 510 Gap Hill Road
Six Mile, SC 29682
Phone: (864) 868-2946
Farm: (864) 350-9345